And the one guy who is on his side and saying he did nothing is the one guy you wouldn't want on your side (Jose Canseco). [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
I am watching his interview with congress now....
He is going down in flames bad....
Everyone is throwing him under the bus and he is still standing there sayin he did nothing...
It is actually becoming hillarious...
Andy Pettite evidently has done alot of talking now
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
And the one guy who is on his side and saying he did nothing is the one guy you wouldn't want on your side (Jose Canseco). [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Yeah, I am listening to it, but I am tired of Roger saying Petitte "misremembers" things.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
He almost had me fooled, I honestly didn't think he did anything until I heard that he injected his wife as well, why would someone throw that curveball in there and it not be true. That was the turning point for me, you just can't make stuff like that up. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Now Roger is saying his wife did take it, but he didn't...
Yeah, right
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
He was pitchin to juiced batters..so i don't care if he ate a pharmacy
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Thats what I have said all along...
they should just let it all go...
No, the Hammer didn't Juice, but no, he also didn't hit juiced pitchers...So they should just step up the prevention tests, and let it go...
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
The Hammer also played in lil tiny rinky dink parks for a whole career as well...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
rinky dink parks? Many parks are smaller today than they were then. Plus, their hitting a lot harder ball than they were then.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
The don't see an advantage for a pitcher using steriods other than to cut healing time from an injury. The bigger the arm does not mean the harder you throw, not even close.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Bookmarks